Direct of Finance
A leading Insurance firm, based in The City of London, requires a Director of Finance to join their rapidly growing business. The role will require strong US GAAP, Solvency II/Solvency 2 or IFRS experience and an ACA qualification from a Big 4 firm. The successful candidate will be highly engaging, with experience of growing a team.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity to join a well-respected, ambitious business at a time of critical growth that will be largely unaffected by the current pandemic. You will be heavily involved in transformation projects across various areas, as well as being a key part of the senior decision-making group. Key Responsibilities:
- Global relationship management with other business entities, project teams and divisional heads
- Process design and implementation of a new finance system, general ledger and ongoing improvements
- Strong technical background, ideally ACA from Big 4
- Strong US GAAP or Solvency II experience, ideally with IFRS knowledge
- Exceptional interpersonal engagement skills
This is a great opportunity to join a business which is expecting exponential growth over the coming years and requires someone capable of driving that growth from a lead position.