Direct Lending Associate - Top Performing Fund
- Highly Competitive GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Walker Hamill
- 21 Sep 18 2018-09-21
My client, a global top alternative asset manager, is seeking an Associate within the European Direct Lending Group. This role provides candidates with a unique opportunity to join a growing group that offers significant exposure to all phases of the investment process.
The team have an exceptionally strong track record and reputation in the market.
This hire will provide support for the sourcing, underwriting and credit analysis of potential new investments, assist in deal closings and be involved in investment monitoring.
The role will involve:
- Performing detailed financial and market research and analysis that forms the basis for investment decisions,
- Screening new investment opportunities,
- Preparing various complex financial models,
- Preparing investment committee memos,
- Assisting in negotiating and preparing the legal documentation,
- Assisting in investment closings,
- Meeting with management teams and sponsors when assessing new opportunities and monitoring the existing portfolio.
Successful candidates will have:
- Gained relevant transactional experience gained in either investment banking, Big 4 corporate finance or principal investing,
- Strong analytical, financial and quantitative skills and the ability to work well with limited supervision,
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work effectively in a collegial, fast-moving and dynamic environment.
If you think you could be interested in this role or would like to know more information please send your background to Lorianne (at) Walker Hamill on firstname.lastname@example.org