Job Title: Digital & Marketing Collateral Manager
Digital & Marketing Collateral Manager Role
• The Digital & Marketing Collateral Manager Reports to the Head of Marketing
• The Digital & Marketing Collateral Manager job has two distinct areas of responsibility: to help manage and deliver the digital marketing strategy; to manage all marketing collateral.
Digital & Marketing Collateral Manager Responsibilities
• Planning: To contribute to planning of the digital marketing strategy, set, monitor and report against precise goals so that we can accurately assess the effectiveness of the activity and ROI.
• Content: They will need to work with me to create and constantly update the content plan, and then help identify and source content that is of interest and engages the firm’s Private Bank’s target audience in a way that will help build awareness of the brand and encourage potential clients to interact with the bank.
• As well as commissioning some content from third parties, they will also need to be good at writing engaging and informative copy and be experienced at making or commissioning GIFs and video footage.
• Website: they will be responsible for publishing the content on the Insight section of the bank’s website along with editing other areas of the site when required.
• SEO: they will be responsible for reviewing the thinking and work done so far around SEO, then developing and implementing a well thought through plan.
• Social Media: They will be responsible for drafting posts for social media platforms (currently Linked In and Twitter), getting them signed off and posted.
• Email: The candidate will have responsibility for managing all email campaigns.
• Digital Advertising: Supported by a media planning agency, the candidate will help organise and manage small scale digital advertising campaigns.
• The candidate will have responsibility for managing all digital and printed marketing literature and branded collateral.
• The bank will shortly decide on a new brand positioning and related creative route which will need to be applied across all collateral.
Digital Marketing & Collateral Manager Person specification
• 5-7 years of previous experience
• They will probably have a degree in marketing
• They should be an excellent administrator with strong organisational skills
• A good strategic thinker
• A self starter with good attention to detail
• Experience of managing budgets
• They should have experience of contributing to the development of a digital marketing strategy
• Experience and knowledge of working in the banking / financial sector would be an advantage
• Knowledge of using Adobe software such as InDesign and Photoshop would be an advantage.
• A strong background in managing and maintaining websites and optimising them for SEO
• They need to know how to track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
Content & Social Media:
• They need experience of planning, researching, writing and optimising content for the website and social media platforms
• Experience of commissioning GIFs and video
• Experience of using solutions (Hootsuite) to schedule posts and track performance
• Knowledge and experience of driving engagement on LinkedIn, Twitter and other social media sites
• They should also understand and be able to implement paid for advertising on social media
• They should have knowledge and experience of managing email
• As part of that they will need to be familiar with using CRM systems
• They should have experience of helping to implement and manage advertising campaigns
• They should be very familiar with commissioning digital and hard copy literature
• Ensuring that all collateral fits with the brand guidelines
• Good copy writing and editing skills
They should have experience of sourcing and commissioning branded merchandise