With an increasingly strong deal flow, Ardent is an e-commerce and digital media focussed Corporate Finance boutique that is looking to expand its team with a strong client facing Senior Associate with 3-6 years’ experience to work on a variety of M&A and private placement transactions within the digital commerce arena. Working as part of a small specialist team the candidate will work on a range of transactions from origination through to completion.
Ardent utilises sector knowledge to inform strategy-led corporate finance advice with a focus and expertise on e-commerce and digitally enabled business models. Founded as a firm over 10 years ago, Ardent has built extensive expertise in the sector and has completed on a large number of transactions for its clients.
- Detailed financial modelling, forecasting and analysis, including valuation and assessing the financial impact of transactions
- Preparation of marketing materials and other documentation including information memoranda, management presentations, valuation analysis, buyer profiling and sector research
- Managing clients and their projects
- Interacting with investors/acquirers on client projects
- Delivering execution of the highest quality
- Professional qualification: Ideally ACA
- Experience in Corporate Finance, Investment Banking, Private Equity or Big 4 Accountancy (preferably with transaction experience)
- Self-confidence and appetite to be involved in client facing business development activities
- Strong commercial acumen
- Advanced Microsoft skills, particularly financial modelling in Excel and presentation skills with PowerPoint