Digital Strategy Consultant – Financial Services
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 13 Mar 18 2018-03-13
A reputable bank headquartered in London City is currently designing a new type of financial services firm and redesigning the banking experience as we know it. The overall goal is to move away from traditional product focused banking, to customer orientated banking – ensuring the customer is at the forefront of their focus using by using innovative digital technology.
This is a brand new programme where the initial focus is to design a seamless customer journey and transform this into functional processes, while constructing a cutting edge digital platform using state of the art technology and practises.
The consultant will need to have a “challenger bank”, “disruptive fintech” or “tech start up” mind-set, which involves wearing multiple hats and constantly using their initiative to add value.
Required (one of more of the following is preferred):
- Experience working in a challenger bank and have played multiple roles
- Experience designing seamless customer journeys for one or more of the following: challenger banks, retail banks, investment banking or wealth/asset management (high net worth customers)
- Passion and desire to make a real change in the banking industry
- Entrepreneurial mind set
- Ability to design and present innovative digital ideas to stakeholders
- Background delivering critical business change in the banking industry
- Process modelling, process improvement, digital innovation, business architecture, target operating models, customer journey management
Salary/day rate is negotiable depending on the skills this consultant can bring to the programme.