Digital Sales Planner
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Sep 18 2018-09-19
See job description for details
Join us in London as a Digital Sales Planner
- This role will see you supporting the development of our Commercial Banking Digital Sales strategy
- You'll implement metrics and key performance indicators for all online sales journeys, and you'll coordinate our quarterly digital sales planning processes
- Joining a brand new team, you'll have the opportunity to really shape your role
What you'll do
Working closely with the Head of Digital Sales, you'll assist in the formulation of the bank's Commercial Banking Digital Sales strategy which delivers the annual business sales targets for each customer segment and product. You'll also support the build of investment business cases for capability development and alignment with the wider business strategy.
You'll take the lead on the implementation of metrics and key performance indicators for all online sales journeys, and you'll partner with our Data & Insight function to create a sales performance scorecard.
As well as this, you'll:
- Coordinate the quarterly Digital Sales planning processes to determine trading targets, identifying expected cost returns and synergies with other business activities and on-going projects
- Lead regular trading meetings to socialise digital sales performance to date, monitor sales run-rate, and work with relevant stakeholders to keep an up-to-date view of planned activities
- Coordinate action plans to further generate ethical sales uplift and optimised customer experiences, and coordinate in-quarter diagnostics
- Earn the confidence of your customers with clear expertise in your field - which you'll maintain through proactive formal and informal learning - and astute advice communicated well
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone with an understanding of VOC and insight driven decisions, and the ability to spot trended change and opportunities via multichannel behaviour. Along with an understanding of journey mapping, user experience and design and how this fits into multi channel experience to drive improvement, you'll have solid digital marketing experience, able to drive ethical sales.
You'll have strong communications and influencing skills, able to influence others through the product cycle and strategy, and you'll have a solid grasp of digital business strategy and organisational context, and how this relates to the wider business strategy. You'll also be an accomplished networker who looks past organisational boundaries and advocates a 'one bank' approach, committed to sharing knowledge and to getting the best out of everyone around you.
As well as this, you'll demonstrate:
- A passion for delivering an excellent customer experience, and driving continuous improvement, overcoming any barriers
- A background in financial services, ideally with B2B experience
- Experience analysing and evaluating complex information, identifying gaps, problem solving and using data to make recommendations and inform decision making
- Experience in agile project delivery and managing risks, solving issues and influencing key stakeholders
- A restless focus on improvement, with the ability to use the full extent of your knowledge and creativity to drive both incremental and radical innovations
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we'll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more .
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you'll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.