Digital Product Manager - Wealth Management
- GBP80000.00 - GBP100000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Apr 18 2018-04-16
Digital Product Manager to work on the advisory / Advice journey for Wealth Manager's Clients.
Digital Product Manager - Wealth Management.
The role will lead the definition of digital propositions and services across all devices for all of the firms existing customers.
A growing an ambitious Wealth Manager is looking to create an Automated client journey for its clients.
This involves working closely with the business channels to understand the customer needs, and to translate this into a clearly defined digital propositions and specification that digital design and technical development teams can deliver against. The role will suit someone who has had experience in proposition, customer experience and digital roles, and working in cross functional, agile delivery teams. The role needs to ensure digital is at the centre of the wealth management value chain, from initial engagement, fact finding and risk profiling, understanding goals, provision of advice through robo and other tools right through to ongoing service management.
- Have key accountability within IT Solutions for supporting projects and initiatives that are changing the digital client experience.
- Deliver outstanding experiences for our customers and realise the firm's digital roadmap across all web platforms.
- Support the implementation of, and adherence to, digital ways of working, standards and tools.
- Understand digital metrics and customer feedback and use this data to drive forward change and improvements to the digital experience.
- Commission customer and market research to identify and validate the digital experience.
- Define the digital proposition requirements and user stories, and working with the delivery teams to validate development of design and analysis outputs including wireframes, usability research, system requirements, product backlog and test cases.
- Provide comprehensive regular reporting on digital deliveries to the business and management groups.
- Work with business channels and change function to prioritise and plan delivery in line with plan and available resources.
- Work with all technical product and compliance teams to ensure they have inputted into Digital change and that the experience is fully compliant.
- Coordination and management of other resources within the team to deliver against a project backlog.
- Work with design and delivery teams to support build estimation, planning, development, testing and delivery. Own design review process with channel and other internal stakeholders.
- Act as a contact point to resolve specific digital issues which arise on your portfolio of work.
- Encourage innovation in proposition design and delivery, including ongoing assessment of digital market developments.
- Work with the customer services & technical support teams to understand key issues, roll out new initiatives and ensure that training and development is appropriately in place.
- Support communications agenda, supporting production of presentations, reports and board papers as required
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven digital experience in a customer centric environment, and can demonstrate a significant role within a proposition or change function.
- Evidence of successful delivery preferably leading cross functional delivery teams
- Excellent communications skills, with experience operating with stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience working as a Product Owner in Agile delivery programmes preferred, and good knowledge of Agile methods, roles and responsibilities including Product Backlog management.
- Comfortable operating in a matrix environment with multiple stakeholders; able to drive impact through influence as much as control.
- An understanding of all aspects of digital technology platforms.
- Some financial services experience required, although experience from other sectors such as general retail also valuable.
- Good project management, reporting and analytical skills.
- An energetic and high impact individual who is comfortable operating at pace in a demanding and results-oriented environment.
- A team player, who will be able to work within the overall Tilney culture and fit with its entrepreneurial but collaborative style.
- Highly organised and structured approach to work with a pragmatic and 'can do' attitude