Digital Performance Analyst
- Up to GBP43270 per annum + Pension (20%+), Flexible Working
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 04 Oct 18
If you're creative and curious to learn, want to be empowered to make decisions and challenge the norm, and want to bring BIG ideas to a MASSIVE digital challenge then you'll love it here. And we'd love to hear from you. We're looking for talented Digital Performance Analysts to join our growing community as part of one of the biggest and highest-profile digital transformation programmes in the world.
You and your role
The Digital Performance Analyst is responsible for making the best use of data, tools, analytical techniques and industry best practice to deliver analysis of the very highest quality to the Universal Credit build teams, enabling them to build and optimise the service to fully meet the needs of users and deliver the Department's objectives.
- Have a deep technical knowledge and understanding of the configuration and deployment of Google Analytics 360 and Google Tag Manager. Skills include setting up accounts and properties, filters, custom dimensions and metrics, creating segments and goals.
- Have experience in trial design and exploitation of the relevant statistical techniques to report the accuracy of findings.
- Also the relevant skills in how to best present and communicate findings to a non-technical audience in a compelling way.
- Experience of building your skills and the capability of others.
- Experience of the wider business and working within Government.
- Experience of IT Strategy, Delivery and Operations in a large public or private sector organisation.
Where You'll Work
You'll join us in one of our easy-to-reach digital hubs in London.
Each of our hubs is a modern, vibrant workplace that was designed for and by members of our digital community. Our central hubs have the best of the city on the doorstep, and we have a range of facilities across the sites from cafes, coffee shops and restaurants, to table tennis, a swimming pool, gym facilities and loads more.
Here we provide the latest tech and tooling and foster a collaborative culture to help our agile, multidisciplinary teams think big and try new things. You will work alongside people who care passionately about public service, making a difference and delivering for our customers.
Using fresh ideas and leading edge technologies - and putting the user at the centre of everything we do - we create innovative digital solutions that make a difference to the lives of our 22 million users.
We're the UK's biggest government department with over 80,000 diverse and brilliant people on our team. We are an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications regardless of age, gender, race or sexuality.
In return for your skills we offer competitive salary up to £43,270, a brilliant civil service pension, and a generous leave package.
We also have a broad benefits package built around your work-life balance which includes:
- Flexible working
- Family friendly policies
- Volunteering and charitable giving
- Discounts and savings on shopping, fun days out and more
- Interest-free loans to buy a bike or a season ticket, so it's even easier for you to get to work and start making a difference
- Sports and social activities
- And lots more
Building Our Future
We believe the work we do really matters, so we're serious about investing in your ability.
You'll have access to a huge suite of training and learning opportunities to complement the new skills and experience you'll acquire on the job. You'll share ideas with colleagues from across the tech community, and grow your skills via our coaching and mentoring programmes.
For further information and to continue your application, click APPLY