A boutique, global asset manager based in the West End are looking for an experienced digital marketeer to join their expanding team to enhance their client experience.
My client is boutique asset manager (over £40 bil AuM) based in the West End. Their digital team is expanding and as a result, a new multi-media manager role has been created to project manage all video content/podcast releases to ensure quality video/audio experiences for all audiences.
The company are currently going through a huge digital transition with new social media platforms, video content/podcasts and software engagement. They are receiving huge investment from the top of the business and currently in final conversations with 2 digital agencies for a rebrand that is being launched at the beginning of next year. They are looking for an all round digital marketeer to help push them to the next phase and promote their well established brand.
- Manage entire production process from pre-production, filming, through to post production and final outputs
- Tracking projects, coordinating schedules, and tracking costs/activities
- Liaise with agencies, team members & stakeholders
- Communicating with stakeholders to find promotion opportunities
- Work with Channel Marketing and team members to launch, manage & distribute podcast programmes
- Experience working in similar role, ideally with an asset manager
- Understanding of investment management products & services
- Previous experience working with video & podcast platforms
- Proven experience working collaboratively across multi-function and multi-cultural teams