The Digital Messaging Experiences & Sales (DMES) group will have the responsibility of continuously executing, on behalf of Digital groups, optimised messaging and targeting to customers
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
Sales, Distribution and Business Development plays a pivotal role in understanding and meeting customer needs by offering the right solutions through the right channels to the right customer segments. The team is responsible for implementing distribution strategy, driving the delivery of market-leading retail customer experiences and thereby maximising customer satisfaction.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our team as Digital Messaging Experiences Manager working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
- The Digital Messaging Experiences & Sales (DMES) group will have the responsibility of continuously executing, on behalf of Digital groups, optimised messaging and targeting to customers. The scope of the messaging will primarily be the Personal Internet, Mobile, Email, Push, SMS and Public Website areas, with associated landing pages, calls to action and supporting collateral for these communications. This will also extend beyond the website to other digital channels. This group will need to seamlessly produce, deploy, measure and optimise targeted communications to customers.
- The role holder will lead a product, service, brand or regulated category of activities and will be in charge of flawless and optimum execution of digital messaging experiences. The role holder ill interact with many parts of the business so stakeholder management is key, they will support the Squad lead in all messaging activities.
- The role holder will also support the global adoption of digital messaging services, increasing the global reach covered across markets, customer base and digital channels. This includes organising and planning markets on-boarding, implementing and evolving ways of working with markets adopting the service, providing ongoing support and working with analytics and technology teams to enable the required data supply chain. Finally, measuring messages performance to drive learning and share with markets and other teams.
- The role holder will support a culture of continuous learning and maximise the capabilities of colleagues to ensure maximum quality and efficiency of output. The role is situated within a regional team and will focus on DMES Operations and within the region.
In this role, you will:
- Lead digital messaging and campaigns for a number of product/service or regulatory areas across a designated market(s). This includes campaign activity that covers messaging, optimisation and content creation for the end-to-end customer experience
- Escalation point for project issues and concerns
- Continuously optimising and improving digital messaging using data based decisions
- Managing key stakeholders including local Digital, CRM, Marketing, Legal and Compliance
- Establishing excellent working relationship with digital teams and the wider DMES communities.
- Contribution of messages to business and customer KPIs (Reach, engagement, action)
- Reduced % of incidents
- Improved message performance (engagement, conversion and action)
- Stakeholder acknowledgement of aligned objectives.
- Evidence of collaborative activities with wider DMES
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Hold a graduate degree
- Have demonstrated experience in digital targeted messaging, with digital analytics a bonus.
- Have demonstrated experience in managing end-to-end digital messaging campaigns including message creation and deployment, content creation and optimisation.
- Familiarity with content management systems, analytics and Email/SMS sender platforms
- Experience in developing digital message recommendations based on commercial objectives, customer insight and competitor information.
- Have strong understanding of optimising campaigns
- Project management - owning activity from concept to delivery through Agile ways of operating.
- Pragmatic decision making skills, with the ability to make clear judgments based on a range of factors, e.g. commercials, risk, and customer experience; determine the implications and make recommendations as needed
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability/long term health condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by local law in the jurisdictions in which we operate. Within the work place you will have access to various employee resource groups which aim to promote and achieve a healthy work / life balance and support our diversity ambitions. HSBC has in place processes in order to avoid nepotism, which means to avoid creating circumstances in which the appearance or possibility of conflicts of interest may exist within the hiring process.