Digital Marketing and Automation Manager
Job Purpose Statement
As a team we are in charge of delivering all online services for the business including columbiathreadneedle.com, 19 regional websites (excluding US), email campaigns and social media.
In this position you will play a hands-on role to ensure the efficient, timely and cost-effective delivery of all aspects of our online presence.
Key to success will be the development of positive, constructive and flexible relationships with colleagues, clients and suppliers. Role Responsibilities How you'll spend your time....
About Columbia Threadneedle Investments What working at Columbia Threadneedle offers.....
- You will help grow and drive our marketing automation strategy across EMEA and APAC.
- You will work closely with the US equivalent team to ensure best practice and global consistency.
- You will work closely with the internal Salesforce development team to ensure that the marketing strategy is aligned with the wider business strategy.
- Alongside strategic development work, you will also be responsible for analysing vital data points through the integration of Marketing Cloud to ensure the EMEA and APAC marketing teams are on track to hitting their key campaign KPI's and objectives. - You will be responsible for creating and measuring metrics such as lead scoring, nurturing, and to develop the journey building side of Marketing Automation into the existing email marketing strategy.
- You will interact with key stakeholders across the business including the COO office to look at future integration of custom sales MI data into our marketing automation process.
- You will play a pivotal role with the organisation's stakeholders, explicitly sales and client servicing, by engaging with them constantly and taking on key information for improvements within the company.
- And you will utilise your analytical skills by overseeing key implementation training and configuration of new processes from your strategic automation plan.
You'll find the promise we make to our clients is the same one we make to our employees: Your success is our priority
Here, you'll find growth and career opportunities across all of our businesses. We're intentionally built to help you succeed. Our reach is expansive with a global team of 2,000 people working together. Our expertise is diverse with more than 450 investment professionals sharing global perspectives across all major asset classes and markets. Our clients have access to a broad array of investment strategies and we have the capability to create bespoke solutions matched to clients' specific requirements.
Columbia Threadneedle is a people business and we recognise that our success is due to our talented people, who bring diversity of thought, complementary skills and capabilities. We are committed to providing an inclusive workplace that supports the diversity of our employees and reflects our broader communities and client-base.
We appreciate that work-life balance is an important factor for many when considering their next move so please discuss any flexible working requirements directly with your recruiter.