A successful private markets firm is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to manage the company's website, social media platforms and online content. This is a new role in the firm, giving someone the opportunity to add real value to their digital marketing function.
Your tasks will include:
- Planning and creating an engaging schedule of owned digital content and campaigns, including social media posts, web content, infographics, short videos, and podcasts, for internal and external use
- Day-to-day oversight of the firm's corporate websites, social media channels, and relevant internal channels
- Developing and implementing strategies to increase engagement with target audiences across all digital channels, including paid campaigns
- Establishing and then reporting against relevant KPIs through analytics and monitoring
- Identifying and evaluating new digital technologies and web analytics tools to better optimize digital communications
- Managing relevant service provider relationships, including freelancers and creative agencies
- Ideally 2-6 years of relevant work experience in digital marketing and content development, ideally in financial services
- Experience working with a CMS
- Strong story-telling and writing skills, ability to communicate effectively
- Strong eye for overall content
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Knowledge of the investment industry, and private markets is an advantage.