- Permanent, Full time
- Schroders Investment Management
- 19 Feb 18
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Base plus bonus and benefits
- Full time
Digital Marketing Platforms and Operations Specialist
Overview of role/principle responsibilities Cazenove Capital is seeking an experienced digital marketing platforms and operations specialist to assist in the execution and development of the digital strategy. The successful candidate will have a strong digital technology background and a solid understanding of application architecture andOverview of role/principle responsibilities
Cazenove Capital is seeking an experienced digital marketing platforms and operations specialist to assist in the execution and development of the digital strategy.
The successful candidate will have a strong digital technology background and a solid understanding of application architecture and data flows. They will be seen as a digital technology specialist and platform owner with a broad competency across Web, Mobile, UX, CRM, marketing automation and analytics. They will be responsible for managing the digital marketing assistant, working with business owners (BO), subject matter experts (SMEs) and the relevant digital teams to deliver best in class digital solutions.
- Manage and own all digital marketing technologies and platforms
- Support and facilitate the execution of the digital strategy; identifying opportunities and setting and measuring clear KPIs.
- Ensure campaigns are set up on-platform and appropriately delivered to provide accurate reporting
- Build relationships with wider digital and marketing teams to drive digital performance across wealth management business
- Ensure ongoing capacity management of individuals, teams and agencies in order to meet the needs of the business
- Provide guidance and support the development of all direct reports
- Adopt a testing and innovation model to ensure we explore the full capabilities of our digital platforms
- Provide feedback and work with development teams on platform advancement ensuring a clear roadmap for improvements is followed
- Be the key global CMS contact and administrator supporting the business
- Improve performance of the corporate websites and digital marketing activities using all insights to improve future results
- Help implement A/B and MV Testing, personalisation and dynamic content across digital capabilities
- Manage the development of SEO strategies, working with content teams to ensure all content is search friendly and tagged appropriately for both on-site and off-site search engines
- Manage the tagging and capture/flow of client and performance data across platforms and the appropriate/compliant storage and analysis of data to ensure successful delivery of strategy
The job holder has responsibility to pay due regard to the interests of our customers and treat them fairly, ensuring that the information provided to clients on services is clear and useful and enables them to understand fully what they are being offered. They are required to familiarise themselves fully with the team’s current procedures, FCA compliance requirements, and the principles behind ‘Conduct Risk’.
- Technical experience of:
- Marketing automation systems eg: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Eloqua, Marketo etc.
- Analytics tools eg: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Mixpanel, SessionCam etc.
- Optimisation tools eg: Adobe Test & Target, Optimizely etc.
- Social media optimisation tools eg: Hootsuite, Salesforce Social Studio etc.
- CDPs/DMPs, advertising platforms, SEO and SEM tools, workflow tools, event platforms, web quality management tools, and video platforms.
- Managing multiple international sites/tags/languages
- Standing data and labels and translation implementation experience
- Extensive understanding and knowledge of cloud and other proprietary enabled software operations and development.
- Strong UX, IA and UCD exposure.
- Understanding of information security and data protection, GDPR regulation, domain management and accessibility standards.
- Highly effective, pro-active, stakeholder, customer and vendor engagement skills.
- Comfortable communicating technical language with the given audience and able to express complex concepts in simple terms to reach broader audiences.
- Inspiring, trustworthy, collaborative and an instinctively agile leader, capable of remaining positive when under pressure.
- Problem solver and computational thinker with high attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Innovative and continuous improvement mind-set, challenges the status quo and seeks self-improvement.
- Friendly, approachable, enjoys working with people from a variety of backgrounds.