- Permanent, Full time
- Schroders Investment Management
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Full time
Digital Marketing Manager - Wealth Management - Fixed Term Contract
Digital Marketing Manager - Wealth Management - Fixed Term ContractOverview of role/principle responsibilities
Cazenove Capital is seeking an experienced digital marketing manager to fulfil a nine-month contract to assist in the execution and development of the digital strategy.
This role has very clear responsibilities in the areas of campaigns, digital paid media, social and email. As we achieve our successes on our digital journey and as the needs of the business evolve then the requirements of the role will also evolve. The jobholder must adopt a best in class approach to all deliverables, supporting wealth management globally.
• Managing online campaigns (whether through-the-line with digital elements or digital only) including writing briefs, campaign development, establishing KPI's, on-site build requirements, creative development and reporting. Ensure all other marketing channels with digital connections are managed and communicated to in order to hit deadlines and deliver results.
• Managing digital media agencies and budgets for online campaigns and promotions and BAU activity. These include display/affiliate campaigns/PPC. Develop, establish KPI's, deliver, continuously optimise, report on performance and provide marketing insights and business intelligence on online advertising campaigns and partnership opportunities for both campaigns and BAU. Work with colleagues to ensure all collateral is delivered in the right form. Ensure SEO is at the forefront of all our activity to ensure paid search is in line with organic strategy.
• Managing media plans for social paid media including but not limited to LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube.
• Working with the content team to manage the ongoing content strategy, calendar, upload, syndication, reporting, marketing insights and business intelligence for video. Ensure appropriate uploading of video content to external video channels.
• Ensuring all social plug-ins suitable for email/video/web are evaluated and seen through to delivery where appropriate.
• Lead the global marketing development of eCRM including best in class email build / delivery / personalisation / analytics / data management. Manage campaign specific email requirements.
• Improving digital analytics, working with the team, internal and external stakeholders to ensure all tools are built / connected / accurate to the best degree and meaningful reporting for owned digital is established.
• Data and Single Customer View - working with all internal and external stakeholders and vendors towards improving data cleanliness and robustness (internal, external and 3rd party), providing analysis, insight and advice on the segmentation of customers and personalisation of marketing across all digital touch-points.
• Providing CMS resource to the team/business with both build/editing and support.
• UAT and quality control of our online presence across all regions.
• Establishing feedback routes for all digital touch-points, this may include market research and utilising social listening tools.
• Working with content team to ensure all content is search friendly and tagged appropriately for both on-site and off-site search engines. This includes social search.
• Keeping global wealth management digital stakeholders informed and up to date with knowledge.
• Keeping up to date with trends/news and delivering meaningful notifications/recommendations for digital to the wider team and business.
• Deliver digital training and knowledge sharing sessions within the business.
• Providing team support in meetings/covering leave to ensure continuity of service.
• Ideally the candidate will have experience in a global wealth management company or come from a corporate environment in a regulated matrix organisation. Candidates will be looked at from different industries, different size organisations, tech/agency or media side companies provided they have the ability to fit in to our organisation.
The job holder must always exhibit behaviours consistent with the core Schroders values of Excellence, Innovation, Teamwork, Passion and Integrity.
• Technical experience of:
- Enterprise content management systems eg: EPiServer, Sitecore, AEM etc.
- Marketing automation systems eg: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Eloqua, Marketo etc.
- Using analytics tools eg: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Mixpanel, SessionCam etc. to extract meaningful information from data to create marketing insights and business intelligence.
- Optimisation tools eg: Adobe Test & Target, Optimizely etc.
- Social media optimisation tools eg: Hootsuite, Salesforce Social Studio etc.
- CDPs/DMPs, advertising platforms, SEO and SEM tools, workflow tools, event platforms, web quality management tools, and video platforms.
- Managing multiple international sites/tags/languages
- Standing data and labels and translation implementation experience
• Extensive understanding and knowledge of cloud and other proprietary enabled software operations and development.
• Strong UX, IA and UCD exposure.
• Understanding of information security and data protection, GDPR regulation, domain management and accessibility standards.
• Highly effective, pro-active, stakeholder, customer and vendor engagement skills.
• Comfortable communicating technical language with the given audience and able to express complex concepts in simple terms to reach broader audiences.
• Inspiring, trustworthy, collaborative and an instinctively agile leader, capable of remaining positive when under pressure.
• Problem solver and computational thinker with high attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines.
• Innovative and continuous improvement mind-set, challenges the status quo and seeks self-improvement.
• Friendly, approachable, enjoys working with people from a variety of backgrounds.