The candidate will be a strong communicator with excellent writing and project management skills, coupled with experience of digital marketing including content management systems and deriving actionable insights from digital analytics to inform or influence marketing decisions.
Experiences / Skills:
• Experience working within an enterprise-class content management systems (CMS).
• Experience developing and deploying and measuring integrated digital campaigns (email, paid search, social, etc.).
• Experience in optimising content for “search” (SEO).
• Knowledge in maintaining and troubleshooting HTML.
• Knowledge of business intelligence and user insights to inform content strategy and enhance effectiveness of digital campaigns.
• Strong analytic, mathematic, statistical and creative problem-solving skills, supported by proven proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint.
• Experience optimising images for the web and working with video (including captioning tools).
• Knowledge and experience with digital metrics, conversion/audience segment/attribution analysis.
• Proven experience in the use of web analytics solutions (i.e. Adobe Site Catalyst, Google Analytics, Demandbase, etc.)
• Experience in supporting non-technical users with content management support.
• Experience with email marketing, social media marketing and event management systems (e.g. Exact Target, Twitter, Facebook, Cvent).
• Proven project management experience with ability to manage multiple ongoing projects with multiple levels of business stakeholders.
• Must be a strong team player with a proactive, can-do attitude.