Our client is a Global Asset Manager Based in the City. This role is a core part of the intent to build a local digital marketing model that complements the existing global model. The role of the digital marketing specialist is to facilitate quicker to-market execution and optimization of locally relevant digital marketing activity across the entire digital customer journey.
- Manage digital content and campaigns, and improve digital experiences for the local websites
- Prepare content for digital delivery – liaise with stakeholders to understand what content is to be published or optimized for digital delivery
- Execute content - manage content transfer, facilitate the review process and publish content
- Post-publish of content – generate, communicate and present informed decisions based on analytics, to improve web presence, traffic and experience.
- Deliver metrics to measure the success factors and impacts
- Support local digital initiatives, acting as local point of contact as part of the digital partnership model and management of the local digital journey across all digital touchpoints with clients.
- Support and deliver local email marketing campaigns via Adobe, reporting on the effectiveness and identifying opportunities to drive efficiency
- Suggest design enhancements to feed marketing campaigns with interactive tools
- Provides consultation on social media strategy, including platforms that are appropriate for country and target audience type.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience of digital marketing in Asset Management
- Analytical ability with good understanding of SEO, trends and best practice
- Strong communication skills and confidence working in a client facing environment
- Highly organized and proficient at working independently to manage tight deadlines
- An effective and collaborative approach to working with global teams
- Proven experience and effectiveness in stakeholder management