Digital Innovation Delivery Manager
- Up to 80K plus bonus and benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Radley James
- 01 Dec 17 2017-12-01
Join the Innovation & Solutions function at a bank in London, exploring and developing in collaboration with our franchises and external partners to translate innovation objectives, complex problems and new technologies into new solutions that our customers want and need. You'll lead teams whose role is to disrupt our thinking to design and deliver new products, services and business models that anticipate and respond to changing customer demands.
You'll lead an interdisciplinary team through the end to end innovation development lifecycle, from initial exploration of opportunities to the realisation of these opportunities into production. You'll play a significant role in the customer-led design process, and take ownership of the production delivery of new solutions.
- Leading your team to design innovative and compelling value propositions for our customers ensuring customer desirability, technical feasibility and commercial viability
- Managing all third parties, subject matter experts (SMEs) and team members
- Facilitating communication across all stakeholders
- Making sure all innovation project deliverables meet the requirements of the brief
- Supporting the project sponsor with defining the future organisational structures and strategic assets required to support an MVP delivery of a new service, product or business model
- Fluency in human centred design methods, design thinking and innovation processes.
- Strong project management or relevant experience leading, developing and managing a project team, plan, scope, priorities and deliverables in a fast paced, agile environment.
- Passionate advocate of cutting-edge technologies and innovation with awareness of relevant developments and examples across a range of industries.
- Experience leading stakeholder meetings, workshops, creating presentations, project requirements and test plans
- Excellent relationship management, communication and influencing skills, and the ability to manage expectations of stakeholders and SMEs
- Experience with SDLC including agile
- Self motivation, pro-activity and the ability to work independently and as a team
If you are interetsed in applying for this position, please send your CV to Abbie.Samson@radleyjames.com