Digital Experience Specialist
Who we're looking for
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist who will work within the central Digital Marketing team in London. You will report to the Digital Marketing Manager responsible for content management and curation of all Schroders' websites. Your focus will be working closely with the product & propositions teams in global marketing to drive the creation of global campaigns centred in a great web experience.
We're a global investment manager. We help institutions, intermediaries and individuals around the world invest money to meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future.
We have around 5,000 people on six continents. And we've been around for over 200 years, but keep adapting as society and technology changes. What doesn't change is our commitment to helping our clients, and society, prosper.
We moved into our new HQ in the City of London in 2018. We're close to our clients, in the heart of the UK's financial centre. We offer flexible working appropriate for a client solutions focussed role.
The central Digital Marketing team plays a pivotal role in defining how we digitally engage with our clients and prospects across different channels. The team work very closely with other central functions such as product and propositions marketing, social media, technology, automation and analytics to create compelling digital experiences for clients and prospects which drive business growth and retention.
The team have close relationships with a number of stakeholder groups both centrally and throughout the EMEA, US and APAC regions. The team is responsible for digital experience, measurement and continuous improvement of digital client engagement initiatives aimed at generating new leads, driving conversion and ultimately accelerating business growth.
What you'll do
• Represent digital experience in product and proposition marketing initiatives
• Work alongside the other Digital Specialist in the team to create and build web experiences in line with strategic priorities.
• Work with UX, Brand and even relevant external agencies to design effective user journeys whilst adhering to brand guidelines
• Ensure all web assets are accurately tracked so meaningful reporting can be established. Gain insight through data analysis to iteratively improve the digital experience and campaign effectiveness.
• Work with the website product owner to feed in local team requests and roll-out new features.
• Apply strategic SEO thinking and accessibility best practice ensuring all content and creative assets are search and user friendly
• Support the digital marketing manager in day-to-day maintenance and optimisation of the websites
The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
• Experience in a global investment management company and good understanding of the financial services industry and all associated regulatory requirements
• A good understanding of how to tailor communication and UX for different client segments within our industry through digital channels
• Web Content management system expertise, preferably in using a headless CMS
• Solid experience using analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Mixpanel, SessionCam etc.
• A strong understanding of SEO and Accessibility best practice
• Comfortable in dealing with senior stakeholders clearly and concisely, both written and face to face
• A creative thinker who can work on their own initiative
• Excellent organisation skills and ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
The knowledge, experience and qualifications that will help
• A good understanding of Agile principles
• Design software such as Photoshop
• Understanding of Pardot and its associated capabilities
• Experience with running training sessions
We're looking for the best, whoever they are
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer. You're welcome here whatever your socio-economic background, race, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious belief, age or disability.