Digital Campaign Manager (B2B, Pardot, Website Projects)
- City of London
- Oct 19, 2021
- £300 - £350 pd
UK Growth-Oriented B2B Energy Tech & Sustainability Brand. Net Zero energy offering, technology disruptor. Multi-brand management and lead/traffic generation focused digital marketing opportunity
A fantastic UK growth, energy tech and sustainbility organisation has grown its headcount almost 1000% in the last year alone. Due to both organic growth and recent acquisitions, the brand is in a unique position to scale out their digital & marketing plans, and is now looking for a newly created Digital Marketing Manager. This role will be instrumental in helping scale out various product offerings as well as activating various digital marketing channels.
Working directly alongside the Group Head of Marketing, your fast paced dynamic day to day will involve executing intergrated digital campaigns and include responsibilies such as: website project management, email marketing & automation (Pardot platform ownership) as well as digital agency management. With a focus on technology and data across their sustainable and renewable products, this will be a fantastic commercial B2B digital marketing opportunity for a hands on marketer looking to move into the sustainbility and energy sector.
The ideal candidate will bring:
- Over 5 years commercial digital marketing experience within B2B, ideally (not essential) in utilities, energy management/services, subscription services or similarly related sustainability/renewable product offerings.
- Key expertise working with Pardot from a technical product owner perspective as well as marketing automation.
- Omnichannel digital experience across various channels including website management (Wordpress), social media, email marketing and CRM (Salesforce) management.
- A commercial mindset regarding new client acquisition and business growth objectives.
- A passion for sustainbility and renewable offerings!
To hear more about this fantastic opportunity, please contact Tim Yu at Morgan McKinley with your CV and contact details attached.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.