Digital Analytics Developer
We are looking for a Digital Analytics Developer to join our team in London. As a Digital Analytics Developer, you will work closely with data analysts, product managers, digital marketers, and development groups to create customised behavioural tracking solutions. Best practices and design methods will be utilized to ensure the success of projects and reusability of code.
This position requires excellent communication skills, internal customer interface, heavy programming and working with a geographically dispersed team. Flexibility, attention to detail, and the ability to adapt and learn quickly in various technical and creative environments is critical.
The Digital Analytics Developer will:
- Heavy use of Tag Management Systems including Google Tag Manager and Adobe DTM
- Work with internal clients to understand and design analytics solutions in Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Work with development teams to integrate analytics tracking requirements into production cycles
- Assist in reporting and ad-hoc analysis of data for business units
- Develop standards-based projects to solve customer and product needs
- Anticipate and solve issues before they negatively impact websites or the integrity of analytics data
- Work independently to manage projects and timelines to ensure on-time delivery and bug-free deployments
- Develop dashboards and custom reports for business units and functional teams
- Assist business units in the development of, and reporting on, KPIs and metrics
- Implement Media Tags and Analytics Tags via Tag Management Systems
The Digital Analytics Developer will have:
- Strong analytics experience
- Deep understanding of data dimensioning and metrics, proper use of tracking variables and how they are implemented for deep dive analysis and automated reporting
- Experience working with tag management systems such as Google Tag Manager, Adobe DTM, Tealium, or Ensighten (Google Tag Manager preferred)
- Front-end web or analytics development experience
- Strong HTML and CSS experience in cross browser environments
- Solid debugging and troubleshooting skills using tools such as browser network tabs, Chrome Debugging tools, Firebug, HTTPFox, and Charles Proxy
- HTML5/CSS3 and associated best practices
- Experience in creating and automating analytics reports
In addition to the above skills and experience it would be advantageous for the Digital Analytics Developer to have:
- Experience working with Google Big Query/Table
- Experience developing solutions and visualisations in Tableau (Desktop and/or Server)
- Experience working with Google Firebase
- Experience developing applications in Python
- Testing and Optimisation Platforms (Adobe Target, Maxymiser, Optimizely, Visual Website Optimizer)
- Experience working with SQL and AWS Redshift
In return we offer a great working environment and market leading benefits package which includes an excellent basic salary, annual bonuses, company private healthcare & gym membership contribution, group pension scheme, group life insurance and competitive holiday.
If you feel you could make a difference and want to become part of one of the UK’s biggest career sites, there really couldn't be a more exciting time to join us!