- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- 02 Sep 17 2017-09-02
Type: Contract Start Date: ASAP Duration: 6 Months (Rolling) Rate: Flexible
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 Months (Rolling)
UBS SmartWealth needs a digital analyst to join the project team. They must understand the business needs and identify what insights are needed by liaising with key stakeholders.
Once the requirements are clear the digital analyst must liaise with the development and UX teams in order to influence the design process and optimise for data analytics.
Finally the digital analyst must analyse the data and generate reports for key stakeholders. This will help the stakeholders determine the performance of the UBS SmartWealth business, and make changes where required.
Key stakeholders include the Product Owner and Business Analysts, Marketing, UX, CIO Content manager and UBS SmartWealth Management.
They will act as an SME and champion for Digital Analytics across the whole project.
- Gather requirements from various stakeholders and translate these into detailed briefs
- Ensure implementations allow actionable insight to be gleaned
- Implement on-site analytics, including complex acquisition analytics changes
- Test changes and ensure the stability of data capture
- Manage maintain and administer the analytics toolset
- Manage analytics from the client acquisition funnel
- Manage analytics from the existing client's use of the service.
- An expert in Adobe Analytics
- Adept in web analytics, and generally highly skilled in analysis and problem solving
- Able to challenge and influence varying levels of stakeholders
- Able to translate high level business requirements into suitable solutions
- Adept with handling and manipulating data for use in CRM tools.
- Keen to progress their career in a high-performing and influential team