Devices and mobility Engineer
The Personal Technology team are responsible for multiple end-user services across the enterprise, encompassing Mobility, Applications, Desktop, Virtual Desktop and Print.
As a key member of the Personal Technology team in EMEA your primary focus will be Enterprise Mobility Management (Workspace ONE / InTune) and providing support for the wider end-user services. You will own and support the Restricted User platform in EMEA and play an integral role in delivering Workspace ONE operational stability at Macquarie.
You will be a point of escalation for Level 3 support queries and will be responsible for troubleshooting Workspace ONE and related technologies. You will be accountable for the technical delivery of project-based work and will be pivotal to our team successfully delivering a global device strategy.
This role requires close collaboration with various internal and external technology and business teams. You will also have a customer-obsessed attitude with excellent communication skills.
A background in Workspace ONE Enterprise Mobility Management, UEM design understanding, networking, and automation in large enterprise environments will be key to your success in this role. In addition, your technical skills will include:
- Sound knowledge of Mobile Device Management technologies, preferably Workspace ONE and Intune
- Vendor management experience an advantage
- Device procurement and lifecycle management experience
- Experience in design, implementation, deployment and management of iOS and Android operating systems design and/or implementation and management of MacBook's would be advantageous
- Sound understanding of Microsoft Office 365 and associated technologies including Exchange, Intune, Active Directory, SAML and PowerShell
- Some knowledge and experience of F5 APM and Aruba ClearPass advantageous
- Strong understanding on AWS / EC2 / S3 / RDS where the Workspace ONE Application Servers are placed
- Proven experience with RESTful APIs and PowerShell Scripting would be advantageous
- Documentation skills in referencing existing and developing new materials where required. Confluence and JIRA tools will be considered favourable
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Market Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and an inclusive workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of 'empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future', we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you'll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.