Development Manager - Team Lead - Order Management, Charles River, C#
- Up to £140k base + bens + bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- McCabe & Barton
- 14 Feb 18 2018-02-14
To build and lead a team of developers for the Charles River platform
My client, a global asset management organisation are looking to appoint an experienced Development Manager / Development Team Lead within their London office.
You will be responsible for building a team of software engineers to take responsibility for the Charles River Order Management platform. Defining the strategy and future state of the platform to make this fit for purpose to sevice their global operation.
We are looking for indidivuals who have the following:
- Strong management skills
- Very strong development guidance skills
- Excellent Order Management (OMS) knowledge, ideally Charles River but any other OMS will still be of interest
- Can provide thought leadership
- Previous experience of building a successful development team
- Strong development background, ideally C#
We will consider candidates from buy and sell side organisations so long as you have the Order Management experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build a team and be involved in directing the strategy of the Charles River platform globally.