An award-winning UK investment, development and management business who have grown their £billion development portfolio over the last decade are looking to appoint a Development Finance Manager to join their Finance team.
To deliver underwriting of new development opportunities, financial control of ongoing development projects and continuous improvement of the performance of operational assets.
- Lead on the appraisal of new investment opportunities and work with the Development team on underwriting assumptions and business plans.
- Lead on financial due diligence and risk management of key counterparties in a transaction.
- Oversight of development project appraisals and monitor and manage performance, costs and cashflow forecasting.
- Responsible for the financial forecasting and management of development joint ventures.
- Oversight of reports and forecasts to the Development Board, Joint Venture Board meetings and Group FP&A forecasts.
- Business partnering.
- Communicate to key stakeholders and Investment Committee.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with 2-5 years PQE.
- Acquisition appraisal and transaction experience essential.
- Experience of financing and deal structuring.
- Proven commercial management, strategy development and implementation experience.
- Proven capability to add value, identify ways to improve performance and work with the business to implement change.
- Detailed knowledge of budgeting and forecasting: income statement, balance sheet and cash flow modelling. This includes a high-level knowledge of Excel and advanced financial modelling.
Up to £70,000 plus benefits package and bonus.
For further information on this opportunity or to apply for this role please contact Bronwyn Jesse - call 0203 854 3873, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply link.