We are looking for an experienced Developer to work on the prototyping and requirements elaboration phase of this implementation. The role will require working directly with both business users and IT teams.
- Liaise with the Project Manager to highlight risks and issues and to ensure development achievements are reported.
- Work independently and as part of a team to design, develop, test and implement dashboards using group approved technologies
- Adopt and suggest best practices
- Deliver well structured, maintainable and fully tested dashboards to time and budget
- Provide technical analysis of new requirements, creating and reviewing work requests for clarity of the requirement definition.
- Suggest new reporting technologies/methods to the team where they would satisfy requirements.
- Following HSBC Risk-Based Project Management (RBPM) and Technology development methodologies, corporate information security and corporate website look & feel guidance to ensure successful project delivery with the production of all necessary documentation.
- Suggest and assist implementation of formalised standards for the development process
- Knowledge of QlikSense including latest version releases and experience of QlikSense extensions.
- Data warehousing.
- Quality Centre
- Will have a proven track record delivering Qlikview Dashboards (including version12.10) gained through several large scale projects.
- Administrator experience with Qlikview in an enterprise organisation (QMC etc.).
- Experience designing data structures (relational databases and warehouses) and optimising reporting tools: developing dashboards which are user friendly, fast and easy to use.
- Will have experience working with complex data structures, in a high pressure environment for senior business people
- Experience with all phases of the development life cycle from logging business requests through to their delivery into production - including specification, prioritisation, development, quality control
- Experience of financial reporting and layout: i.e reports to look and feel the same/logical format/internal consistency
- Experience of working on requirements for multiple business user groups.Excellent understanding of the project lifecycle
- Comfortable operating in an Agile team, self starter, motivated, able to work accurately and without close supervision
- Strong relationship management and influencing skills to ensure business teams remain engaged.
- Personable - ability to work with teams at all levels of seniority and to gain confidence and backing of the business.
- Tenacity to follow up on individuals/groups with project dependencies
- Good communication and interpersonal/people skills.
- Self-sufficient with a hands-on 'can do' attitude.