This new and exciting FinTech is looking for a DevOps engineer, who is particularly strong in Unix. They currently run on AWS. This is a DevOps role, which has aspects of Unix support. They have just received huge investment and are looking to grow quickly, this would be a great opportunity to get in while they are expanding.
- Support for the Unix users and their BAU activities
- Support of Unix servers and Unix desktops (WSL)
- Installation, configuration, automation and support of Unix systems within AWS
- Writing and maintaining reports and user guides and procedures
- Maintaining ISO27001 technical controls for the Unix environment
Required Skills/ Competencies:
- 5+ years Unix Server and application support
- Unix / Bash / Python scripting
- Networking (DHCP, DNS, Routing)
- CICSO switch / Firewall (desired, but not essential)
- AWS infrastructure support (desired, but not essential)
- Good communication skills are essential for the face to face support of C-Level management
If this sounds like something you would like to pursue, either apply directly, or reach out.