We're looking for a hands on DevOps engineer confident with python, Linux and technical support. This position offers the chance to join a large, global exchange with scope to effect multiple areas of the business. You'd be liaising with developers, architects and team leads to maintain and improve the DevOps environment for the London office as the team grow's out.
- Make changes in a safe and responsible manner, ensuring service can always be restored.
- Communicate promptly with end-users when outages occur or when change is necessary.
- Monitor live systems and actively engage in the incident management process.
- Mentoring/Guiding new or less experienced/knowledgeable team members.
- Automate wherever possible to create a low-overhead environment and ensure consistency.
- Conduct performance and capacity tests to ensure systems scale beyond the current needs.
If the above sounds interesting please reach out / apply to find out more.