- Attractive Renumeration Package
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 Jan 18 2018-01-17
Responsible for providing detailed technical guidance and direction regarding the overall hosting platform strategy and approach.
DHI Group, Inc., is a fast-growing provider of specialized career sites that cater to distinct professional communities. Our mission is to help our customer’s source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best job opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers.
Our teams are growing and we are looking for a full time, permanent DevOps Engineer to join our team in our London office.
This position will be responsible for providing detailed technical guidance and direction regarding the overall hosting platform strategy and approach while managing, researching, and developing systems platforms which support all business initiatives.
The ideal candidate will:
- Assist in the design, building and ongoing maintenance of the IT infrastructure
- Refactor existing infrastructure to improve its ability to provide a resilient, self-healing service
- Provide training / documentation to other operational staff who will support these services during non-business hours
- Take part in operational duties, supporting all DHI products and services based in the London office. This involves participating in an on-call rota as part of a team of six.
- Ensure automation is at the heart of the infrastructure being used by the brand.
- Be embedded with the brand development teams – attend stand-ups, planning meetings, etc. as required.
Our ideal DevOps Engineer will have:
- Experience working in a DevOps environment in a team containing multiple skill sets and working closely with developers
- Good experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience working with infrastructure design, predominantly Terraform, and building
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Understanding of modern CI & CD tools and techniques, predominantly Jenkins
- Experience working with containers (Docker), Kubernetes experience a plus
- Experience with version control systems (Git)
- Configuration management with Puppet/Chef – Puppet and Automated Testing Frameworks (Test Kitchen) preferred
- Experience using monitoring tools in large scale environments containing ephemeral hardware
- Coding experience or advanced programming skills a plus
The successful candidate will be an excellent team player and have:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail
- A hunger for knowledge, always keen to learn new technologies and new tools
In addition to a competitive salary, annual bonus and salary reviews, we offer:
- Group Pension scheme
- Group Life insurance
- Private health coverage and half price Virgin Active gym membership/gym membership contribution
- 25 days of annual leave per year; summer hours
- Childcare vouchers
- Interest free season ticket loans
- Cycle to Work Scheme and on site shower facilities
- A great office (complete with games, ping pong, foosball and weekly social and wellness events) in the heart of Shoreditch
About DHI Group, Inc.
DHI Group, Inc. (NYSE: DHX) is a leading provider of specialized websites and services for professional communities including technology and security clearance, financial services, energy, healthcare and hospitality. Our mission is to empower professionals and organizations to compete and win through specialized insights and relevant connections. Employers and recruiters use our websites and services to source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly-skilled occupations, while professionals use our websites and services to find the best employment opportunities in and most timely news and information about their respective areas of expertise. To learn more about our brands please visit www.dhigroupinc.com.