The Desktop Support Candidate provides technical support to end-users in the following capacities:
• Help Desk Technology: respond to end user issues and requests for technical information and assistance. Receive, prioritize, document and actively coordinate resolution.
• Resolve problems using problem resolution and escalation procedures leveraging diagnostic and incident tracking tools.
• Desktop Technology: provide a single point of contact for end users to receive technical support and maintenance within the organization’s desktop computing environment. Install, diagnose, repair, maintain and upgrade desktop hardware, software and related equipment to ensure optimal performance. Troubleshoot problems in a timely and accurate fashion and provide end-user training as required.
• Application Support: provide support to end users on how to use software applications to fulfill business objectives. Provide guidance in the proper use of software applications and troubleshoot application usage issues.
Qualification and Experience Requirements
• 3-5 years support experience in a Windows 10 Network Environment
• Excellent written, verbal communication and client service skills with proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products (2016, o365)
• Knowledge and understanding of ActiveSync and mobile device management with an expertise in iPad and iPhone devices
• Experience with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
• Highly self-motivated and detail oriented with ability to collaborate with others
• Strong organizational and document management skills are essential
• Experience in the finance industry is preferred with exposure to market data services and applications
• Relevant industry certifications are a plus
• Experience in troubleshooting Citrix and remote access issues
• Willing to work outside of business hours when necessary
• Willing to lift and move printers, workstations etc.