Desktop/Network Support - Leading Systematic Trading Firm
- Above market rate
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Jove International
- 15 Apr 19
I am looking for an exceptionally diligent, hardworking and technically astute Desktop/Network Support candidate who is looking to have a visible impact on one of the most successful systematic trading businesses in London. For someone who feels they will thrive in what is a friendly, collaborative, and extremely high-performing environment this should be an exciting prospect. Joining a small team, your work will be high-impact and very visible, you will also be directly involved in the day to day activity of a firm at the forefront of the algo trading space.
In this role your responsibility will be to support the day to day functioning of a business that is comprised of some of the brightest mathematicians, computer scientists and statisticians in London. You will be integral in ensuring the firm continue to achieve the levels of success that have placed them at the top end of their space.
You will be part of a small team supporting Mac, Windows, and Linux PCs and laptops as well as other hardware used across the firm (audio/visual equipment, phones, VCs etc) as well as the wider IT infrastructure.
As part of a global business, there is also the opportunity for travel both within Europe and to the US. You will be responsible for procurement of new technology, coordinating the movement of hardware between offices around the world, and ensuring the physical technical needs of the firm are met.
- High class degree in a technical discipline from a top academic institution
- Experience supporting BOTH Mac and Windows hardware and operating systems
- 2+ years' experience in an IT/Desktop/Network Support role or similar position
- Technical aptitude with various relevant pieces of hardware (Laptops, audo systems, phones etc)
- Understanding of computer networks
- Ability to confidentally face off to multiple facets of the business
- Strong problem solving skills in both technical and non-technical situations
This should be an exciting prospect for someone who wants to sit in the best seat of its kind in London, someone who enjoys tackling difficult problems, stepping up and taking responsibility and is looking to carve out a long term career with one of the most successful, ambitious and supportive firms in London.
If this sounds like it could be of interest, please apply now, or email email@example.com to arrange a time to discuss further!
This is a permanent position based in London.
I look forward to hearing from you!