Opportunity to work in a dynamic in-house agency designing all materials including advertising campaigns, materials for events and client communications. Fantastic, creative opportunity to design visually appealing materials that are innovative yet on brand.
Responsibilities of Design Executive:
- Design and update marketing materials for print and digital including flyers, promotional literature, sales aides, invitations, presentations
- Effectively promote the brand through promotional literature
- Build and maintain a positive brand image and develop their visual identity
- Work with marketing managers to take briefs on what they are looking for from a design perspective
Experience required of Design Executive:
- Experience in a design marketing role using Adobe Creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat Pro)
- Experience working within financial services or professional services in a design role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Portfolio of design work
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.