BCS Global Markets is the Global Markets and Investment Banking division of BCS Financial Group. The latter was launched to build an institutional business on existing strengths in the Russian markets, and since June 2012, offers prime services, global markets business lines, prime brokerage and investment banking services for institutions, corporates and high-net-worth individuals in Russia and internationally.
BCS Global Markets is looking to hire a Derivates Trader for the Structured Products Team.
- Support structured products business from the trading side focusing mostly on commodities, FX and Rates products (both asset and liability side products);
- Develop and execute effective hedging strategies with focus on commodities to meet clients’ needs;
- Pricing of derivative transactions to ensure the best execution;
- Maintain relationship and sustainable framework with internal and external counterparts;
- Participate in creation of new derivatives products and solutions, standardization of internal processes ;
- Run the trading book and ensure risk limits are within the approved thresholds, maintain market pricing and reporting.
- Bachelor/Master degree equivalent in economics, finance, mathematics, physics or engineering;
- 3+ years of relevant experience in the financial markets;
- Ability to develop products from scratch, operate independently and communicate effectively with all involved stakeholders and partners;
- Knowledge of F2B process for derivative products;
- Strong knowledge of derivative products with focus on commodities, FX and rates;
- Strong analytical skills and communication skills in English (and Russian as advantage);
- Experience with performing pricing, analysis and modeling with Microsoft Excel (VBA as advantage), Bloomberg.