- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 11 Dec 17 2017-12-11
An international trading company is expanding its futures arbitrage desk in London. Opportunities exist for experienced candidates to join a group of proven and profitable traders.
This position will focus on trading. Graduates from all backgrounds will be considered but maths,economics and engineering degrees will be favoured. The appropriate candidate will operate in a flexible and creative role and be given a wide variety of available resources to explore, develop, and implement trading ideas. The trader will execute a variety of products across multiple asset classes and will work closely with other group members and analysts to help cultivate new trading models. Prior trading experience ,programming or quantitative knowledge, a technical background, and an understanding of economic fundamentals is preferred in an ideal candidate, though not required.
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, finance, and the sciences preferred
- At least 12 months of full time trading experience preferred
- Recent graduates from the fields of engineering, finance, and the sciences will be considered as long as the candidate has a demonstrated and proven interest in trading.
- Ability to make excellent decisions under pressure
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- Pro-active thinker with the ability to spot problems before they arise
- Must be highly competitive, driven and disciplined
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to work independently
Job Level: Entry Level (less than 3 years)
Number of Openings:
Years of Experience: Any
Level of Education: BA/BS
Starting Date : 1/02/2018