Well-respected international bank with London office require a Trade Support Officer to ensure timely trade processing of a range of products including FX Options, securities but primarily derivatives transactions from trade capture systems to the respective accounting and payments system.
The rle holder will be accountable for the timely and accurate input of derivative products, bonds and related money products for various entities and branches. Other key duties includes administering rate fixings of all floating rate deals, average strike options and non-deliverable forwards
Responsibilities and Duties
- Input EMIR Initial Margin deals
- Affirm Swap confirmations via Markitwire
- Report derivative activity to the Trade and Transaction reporting team
- Manage relationships with internal stakeholders to promote quality of service, ensuring the timely escalation and resolution of issues and queries
- Provide regular management reporting to gauge level of errors and highlight areas that can be proactively improved upon
- Manage the maintenance and review of desktop procedures relating to day to day processes and administer updates via the policy and procedures database on a periodic basis in order to comply with bank policy
- Ensure bank policy and best practices are rigorously followed and adopted as part of the overall framework
- Assist and support project work relating to IBOR discontinuation
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- 3 years + previous experience working in a Middle Office banking Trade Support/Trade Input role, ideally with significant exposure to derivatives
- Good knowledge of full trade life cycle
- Exposure to bond and swap products
- Understanding of securities settlements and basic products (FX/MM)
- Understanding of derivatives settlements business to included Interest Rate Swaps, Cross currency swaps, Inflation swaps, FX Options & Schuldshein issuance.
- Understanding of payment formats.
- Understanding of Derivative and Securities underlying documentation, including an awareness of Regulatory Reporting requirements.
- Able to effectively communicate.
This is an urgent temporary position but with good prospects of long-term extension. Interested parties please get in touch ASAP.