Our client is a top-tier asset manager who Is looking to hire a derivatives specialist team member. The role is to be paramount to the growth of the business moving forward. The position will be based in London and will work within their newly created derivatives team.
- Execution of trades and management of derivative positions
- Work with key individuals across research, operations, and the dealing desk to both develop and implement the derivative strategies
- Perform deep analysis of derivatives to enhance investment decision making and execution of agreed strategies
- Present internally and externally and speak on the derivatives strategy and broader investment approach.
- Implement appropriate processes and automation to streamline analysis and decision making.
- Experience developing, executing and managing derivative strategies
- Innovative thinker who pushes boundaries
- Strong coding skills, python preferred but not essential
- Ability to collaborate and communicate well with different stakeholders
- Be an excellent pattern identifier
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.