Derivatives Oversight Analyst, Officer
The role is to oversee the daily ETD process for various clients, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of hand-offs and communications between internal departments and brokers. The role may also have a small number of staff to direct. Role specifics
- Checking tasks completed for all clients
- Liaison with Offshore teams, clients and counterparties
- Analyse and monitor all reconciliations pertaining to the ETD process
- Monitoring client checklists
- Monitoring mailbox and ensuring queries are responded to
- Providing monthly KPI & MI
- Attending internal & external calls representing the team
- Perform role in accordance with internal procedures and Compliance Requirements
- Maintain good communication with line managers
- Display a culture of individual ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability in performing the role
- Ensure that the highest level of the Code of Conduct is displayed in your behaviour
- Provide appropriate management information as required to support business unit decision making
- Support the 'Risk Excellence' culture within the business
- Adhere to limits of delegation and escalation procedures required by your manager so that you comply with internal policies and external regulations
Asset management experience, including medium knowledge of Exchange Traded Derivatives products. Being able to understand and interpret broker statements and the Margin process.
Broad and in-depth understanding of standards, methodologies, processes, systems and technology necessary to support investment management operations. Skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong writing, communication and presentation skills to audiences of different sizes and levels of seniority.
- PC literate - Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to direct staff
- Good Team working skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Self-motivation and initiative