Derivatives Middle Office / Trade Support Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 10 Oct 18
Working in the varied, inclusive and collaborative environment of the Middle Office department, you will gain exposure to numerous functions, working with experienced and senior stakeholders in managing the associated risks to deliver the best outcomes for the business.
Middle Office roles within Nomura are broader in scope than many organisations. There is a focus on building multiple skillsets across, Product, New Business Support and Control, Operational Risk Identification and Mitigation and Project Execution. In addition there would be participation in cross-team and cross-departmental projects and initiatives.
This role is for an Analyst with a minimum of 1 years' experience in the industry. We are looking for a motivated and ambitious individual with a good understanding of operational risk. The successful candidate will need to be able to work both within a team and independently in a high volume environment, understanding when to escalate. The candidate will have the opportunity to drive change and contribute to global projects.
Team duties include:
- Confirming the accuracy of trade bookings
- Managing the full lifecycle of trades
- Daily flash P&L reporting and P&L attribution
- Monitoring and resolution of internal trade and intersystem reconciliation breaks
- KRI monitoring and analysis
- Working with management to maintain and develop a range of relationships across relevant trading businesses and corporate functions
- Working closely with all the support functions (settlements, valuations, collateral management, etc) to provide full operational support to the Front Office
- Working across departments and regions to co-ordinate and deliver process and system enhancements