A leading firm in banking and financial services requires a lawyer to join their team.
* Providing legal structuring advice for new, bespoke products.
* Maintaining, updating and generally improving programme infrastructure
* Representing the Legal department/bank at relevant industry forums, committees or working groups in respect of structured products
* English qualified lawyer with a minimum of 3 years relevant post qualification experience gained at BNP Paribas, another leading financial institution or an international law firm
* An outgoing and robust personality who is capable of working both autonomously and collaboratively as part of a cross-disciplinary team/department
* Clear, concise and effective communicator (both written and oral)
* Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise work
* Strong loan portfolio and derivatives law understanding
* This role requires a high degree of organisation and planning skills together with technical knowledge, accuracy, numeracy, attention to detail, logical thinking and teamwork
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.