Derivatives Business Analyst - Front Office Risk & Pricing
- to £105,000 + Bonus + Bens
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Digital Capital Markets Limited
- 20 Feb 19
FX group of this Investment Bank requires an experienced Derivatives Business Analyst.
FX group of this Investment Bank is looking to expand its BA capability across Derivatives Risk and Pricing. The role will require you to work with the Options, Forwards and Swaps business. You must, therefore, have experience of derivatives (ideally exotics) rather than straight cash knowledge.
You must have:
· Extensive Business Analysis experience gained within Capital Markets. You must be able to demonstrate how to build relationships with business users, analyse current systems, understand long term business requirements and assist in overall product design.
· Knowledge of FX Options would be ideal, specifically relating to risk and pricing, however Options front to back processing experience would be considered. If knowledge of FX is not part of your current skill set then experience of other Fixed Income products would also be of interest, however if this is the case then depth of knowledge around exotic derivatives must be evident.
· A strong structured approach to Business Analysis and experience of working on complex projects with multiple dependencies. Excellent experience in requirement analysis and solution design.
For further information please contact email@example.com or call 07780673708