Deputy Head of Operational Risk
JCW is currently working on a search for a Deputy Head of Operational Risk for an Asset Management firm based in London.
This role sits within the UK Risk and Compliance team working closely with key stakeholders through out the business. The individual will co-ordinate the ongoing development and implementation of the Operational Risk Framework.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Deliver the roll out of a new Operational Risk system
- Support development of ICAAP
- Day to day running of Operational Risk oversight
- RCSA's, Operational Risk policies and procedures, KRI analysis, reporting
Key skills needed:
- Previous experience designing/implementing an Operational Risk framework
- Risk and control assessments
- Strong analytical experience
- Computer literate - Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Ideally has worked in an Asset Manager
- Stakeholder management