DeltaOne Product Manager: ETFs & Real-Time Pricing
Company & Team - "About Us"
The IHS Markit Equities Data and Analytics (EDA) business line within IHS Markit financial services provides market leading products and key market analytics to a broad range of industry participants for Securities Finance, DeltaOne (Index and ETF products) and Dividend Forecasting.
Within the EDA business line, IHS Markit DeltaOne provides a comprehensive view of the global ETP market to support the needs of all ETP market participants.
Our ETP product suite aggregates and generates crucial information, including ETP provider details, daily portfolio compositions, dividends forecasts and analytics datasets. Our solutions meet the needs of all ETP market participants, from ETP issuers and buy-side investors to brokers and market makers. Duties and Responsibilities - "Your Role"
You will be a key member of the IHS Markit DeltaOne Product team. You are an ETF Subject Matter Expert (SME) and responsible for driving our ETF & Real-Time Pricing product lines to maintain our market leading position.
Key responsibilities include:
Job Requirements - "About You"
- Identifying and spearheading new product launches for ETFs & real-time pricing
- The oversight and leadership of our ETF and real-time production environments
- Representing and answering complex queries about our ETF and real-time pricing product lines for clients
- Supporting our sales and business development teams secure new clients
- Managing a small team of ETF and pricing specialists and experts
You are dynamic and focused and enjoy making an impact towards the growth and use of ETFs in financial markets.
Key Qualifications and Skills:
Job Benefits - "What we offer"
- University educated with 5+ years' experience within the ETF industry
- ETF Subject Matter Expert
- Proficiency in SQL, Excel, VBA, Python
- Indexing and/or custom basket experience
- Corporate actions experience
- ETF pricing (including real-time) experience
- Capital markets experience
- T-Bricks or other Trading Platform experience
- Financial industry sales exposure
- Previous management experience desirable
- Cash incentive plan and equity award
- Options to work remotely
- Development and growth plan into higher level management
- Training support towards further financial market qualifications
- Opportunity to work with world experts in ETFs & indices
- A strong client base and broad product line from the industry leader in the segment
IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.