Deloitte Digital, Salesforce Marketing Cloud – Senior Consultant/Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Apr 19
As a senior member of our team, we need you to lead, guide, plan and explain how Salesforce Marketing Cloud can help our clients deliver exceptional customer experiences.
What impact will you make? The Opportunity
As a senior member of our team, we need you to lead, guide, plan and explain how Salesforce Marketing Cloud can help our clients deliver exceptional customer experiences. You’ll be working alongside clients and other agency disciplines, cracking problems with a mix of technical expertise and innovative thinking. It's how we outclass the competition and create the best digital experiences.
Our Salesforce Marketing Cloud team is expanding fast, so we’re looking for people who are go-getters, by which we mean natural initiative-takers who bring out the best in others, are brilliant listeners and can grow our business without compromising standards, integrity or culture. We work with some of the largest global brands on exciting and innovative projects
We’re looking for experienced Marketing Cloud specialists who can, working alongside both our clients and other delivery disciplines, deliver top tier Salesforce Marketing Cloud projects from strategy, design and configuration through to integration, testing and deployment.
Based in our airy and bustling offices in Clerkenwell, London, with its legendary coffee machine and model train track, you’ll also have a chance to work with clients throughout Europe and beyond.
This is a permanent role. We encourage careful consideration of agile ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is interesting as a permanent role with a degree of flexibility please do discuss with us.
• Lead the design of Enterprise scale Marketing Cloud based solutions across a range of clients
• Lead the technology solution, planning and estimation for complex projects
• Drive innovation and continuous improvement in design and delivery practices of our solutions, including Salesforce best practice in the implementation of client solutions
• Manage the development teams to deliver full lifecycle Marketing Cloud implementations, with a focus on the technical delivery but awareness of other, business facing, delivery considerations
• Act as a role model for the team by always demonstrating the highest standards in technical design and development
• Conduct quality reviews of our implementation to ensure they meet our high standards
• Lead RFP and proposal responses
A proven track record in of the following areas of expertise (as a motivated business and technology leader):
• Experience designing and implementing Marketing Technologies in an enterprise or consulting environment
• 7+ years overall development and architecture experience, preferably with private sector or financial services experience.
• Understanding of Salesforce Marketing Cloud architecture and knowledge of the wider Salesforce ecosystem. Strong knowledge of Marketing Cloud functionalities including AMPscript, SQL, automation studio, landing pages and journey builder
• Strong consulting and/or marketing technology implementation experience
• Strong relationship building and communications skills
• Experience designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions in client-facing and team leadership roles (e.g. technical lead, technical workstream lead, solution architect, project manager)
• Experience defining, developing requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions
• Experience delivering projects using Agile based methodology
• Experience contributing to RFP responses and other pre-sales activities (eg demo set ups etc)
• Salesforce Marketing Certification(s) is necessary
• Ability to travel (abroad) to client sites 80-100% of the time
You are here: Deloitte Digital, Consulting
Part Business. Part Creative. Part Technology. One hundred per cent digital.
We’re a new type of creative digital consultancy that fuses strategy, tech and design to identify where businesses need to be, then get them there. Fast.
Through our studios spread across the globe, we help our clients imagine, deliver and run the future, through from customer research right through to implementation. And we love doing it.
As part of our team, you’ll work side by side with strategists, designers, researchers, engineers, writers, architects and product specialists – using your unique skills and perspective to help drive transformation from operational level to the C-suite, across a complete range of digital channels.
We believe in our people, which means giving them the support they need to get the best balance of work and life. Individuality, flexibility, diversity are things we’re passionate about. We wouldn’t be Deloitte Digital without it.
As part of our Consulting practice, your career with Deloitte Digital can take multiple paths. We will work closely with you on a career plan that fits your skills, talents and aspirations, and provide an open environment to discuss your development and progression with Deloitte.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
How will this role make an impact that matters with Deloitte?
Forecast and change the landscape of cyberspace, support clients to survive and prosper in this disruptive and ever increasingly digital age, while you support talented and more junior colleagues and impact the communities you operate within.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers Global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
What do we value?
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways. We are proud to have received a Best for All Stages of Motherhood special award in 2016 as a Top Employer for Working Families.
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and registered office at 2 New Street Square, London, EC4A 3BZ. Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NWE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities.
Requisition code: 149159