Calling all Delivery Managers. Our Client, A Specialist Consultancy are currently looking for a Delivery Manager to join their team. The Delivery Manager will be responsible for all aspects of delivering on client engagements, to deliver Software Solutions. The Deliver Manager will have experience working in Agile environments, you will have strong client, vendor and people management skills.
Our client is offering the successful Interactive Practice Lead a competitive Salary along with a range of benefits including 25 days holiday, Private Medical Insurance, Pension package, Private Travel Insurance and more. Along with a great place to work and grow your career.
Responsibilities for the Delivery Manager:
- Planning, tracking and risk management
- People Management: project and team resourcing, promoting positive, collaborative and productive team dynamics, conflict resolution, and personnel development.
- Client Management
- Quality Oversight: ensuring process and controls are in place to ensure quality from requirements through delivery
- Contractual management: understanding and managing to the terms of the contract.
- Delivery consulting: being at the forefront of best practices and advising our clients in their practical application and guide them through process and organization transformation.
- Strategic planning and road map development for major technology transformations.
- Business development
- Being an ambassador for the brand.
Skills and Experience of the Delivery Manager:
- Strong Project Management skills: planning, tracking, risk identification and mitigation.
- People management.
- Stakeholder management.
- Working knowledge of the Capital Markets.
- Working knowledge of typical financial flows and architecture.
- Managing the implementation of financial services systems.
- Software development experience a plus.
For more information, or if you feel this could be the right role for you please apply!