- Support design and implementation of technology operating model for a specific technology division (or multiple where smaller)
- Operating Model covers organisation design, location and vendor/partner strategy as well as process and applications
- Required to build knowledge of division
- Maintain good working relationships with business stakeholders and coordinate all activities for the workstream
- Conduct workshops and meetings with divisional leads and experts to close operating model design open questions
- Build detailed presentations and documents to support decisioning at design authority - Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Structured individual who is hands-on
- Experience in designing or delivering technology operating model a significant advantage
- At least 7 -10 years of senior business analyst / project manager experience to support business transformation programmes
- Experience of working in financial services industry
- Experience of working in target operating model design and implementation programme
- Previous consulting experience preferred
- Experience of designing organisation, location or partner strategy preferrable
Job Title: Delivery Manager
Location: London, UK
Rate/Salary: 450.00 - 525.00 GBP Daily
Job Type: Contract
Trading as TEKsystems. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. 2876353. Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.