- £500 - £700 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Synechron Inc.
- 01 Feb 19
Looking for a Delivery Manager with investment banking capital markets experience.
Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $500 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 8,000+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across US, Canada, UK, The Netherlands, Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Italy, France, Serbia, Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, Philippines, UAE and Development Centers in Pune, Bangalore & Hyderabad in India.
We believe in developing applications that advance our clients’ digital strategies. We work with clients to build highly-customized applications and to shift their development practices to Agile. Our Application Development services includes Architecture & Design, Development, Performance Engineering, Maintenance & Production Support, and Migration & Application Decommissioning.
Employment Type: Contract
Compensation: £500 - £700 per day
- You will be a Delivery Manager responsible for large project or multiple small projects across technologies within investment banking or Capital markets domain.
- Manage project budgets and financials. Good understanding of Capital Market (Investment banking) domain.
- Ensure compatibility and consistency with existing architectural and enterprise standards.
- Develop and execute end-to-end project management activities including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment.
- Development and implementation of strategy, best practices and ensuring smooth functioning of delegated business function.
Deliver continuous improvement and positive impact on the service, in delegated functional / operational areas.
- Ability to conduct code reviews and ensure quality compliance. Provide guidance to the team on technical review.
- Monitors the project from initiation through delivery, interfacing with external customers or field-based employees on technical matters.
- Design project delivery phase with Lead BA and other teams and ensure delivery is aligned to agreed architecture.
- Engage with the customer and partner with various stakeholders to define and agree strategy and drive implementation of requirements and associated solutions.
- Develop, implement and maintain the overall project plan and delivery.
- Drive execution from cross-functional project teams.
- Periodically review the individual performance of team members and provide constructive feedback.
- Previous experience in a Delivery Manager role in a global organizational set up.
- Overall 14+ years of experience with a minimum of 4 to 5 years’ technical delivery management experience dealing with multiple concurrent projects.
- Proven knowledge of a wide variety of technologies such as development tools and application servers, database servers, web servers, integration technologies and middleware and Agile Methodologies.
- Should have experience in implementation and development of new programs and/or departments.
- Must be able to communicate technical information in a clear and concise manner.
- Good understanding of Product Lifecycle Management process knowledge
- Ability to hire, mentor, coach and develop teams.
- Formal project management certifications would be an added advantage.
If the above is a close match to your skills and experience, apply now!
Please note that due to a high volume of applications, we are unable to provide individual feedback. Successful candidates will be contacted within 2 working days of us receiving their application.