Description Position at WorldFirst
The Delivery Lead ensures that their teams are functioning smoothly and deals with any blockers and issues that come up.
They take responsibility for making sure team's work is well run and well documented. They are responsible for the execution of a team's roadmap, highlighting any risks to delivery.
They champion Agile practices and focus on improving ways of working to speed of delivery. Role Responsibilities
What we offer:
- An expert Delivery Lead, focusing on pace and team effectiveness.
- An enthusiastic individual with the aptitude to learn about the Fintech industry and enable and inspire diverse delivery teams
- Strong experience at working with a software product team to drive pace of delivery
- Highly collaborative, clear and timely communicator to a range of people, including messaging to senior stakeholders
- Comprehensive enterprise-wide view and understanding of business processes and drivers through working experience
- An expert in Agile/ Lean software delivery practices with experience in mentoring and executing Agile, Lean, and Continuous Delivery practice
- Able to set clear, achievable goals and reduce scope where needed with a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Able to balance multiple people's needs to come up with the best way forward for a team
- Focused on getting things done over perfecting them
- A servant leadership style with the ability to keep the stakeholders' and teams' needs ahead of your own
- Demonstrated ability to keep the long-term solution in focus and plan for risk
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills as well as proven effective negotiation skills.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment, on multiple complex projects.
- Experience working with other cultures, in particular Asia, is a plus.
- A competitive salary
- An excellent benefits package including annual discretionary bonus scheme, company pension scheme, private health cover
- 25 days holiday
- Perks, including; free breakfast & fruit, Friday drinks fridge, business casual dress code, bi-annual company parties
WorldFirst is an Equal Opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing a welcoming environment where inclusivity is the norm, and our employees genuinely feel they can bring their whole true self to work.
WorldFirst welcomes conversions around flexible working arrangements.
WorldFirst is happy to offer additional support throughout the interview process where needed.
Who we are:
WorldFirst is an innovative global payment platform, helping businesses and people prosper by making the movement of money around the world faster, easier, safer and cheaper. Dedicated to driving pioneering technology, our growth is driven by our product development and international expansion, enabling us to power the next generation of global businesses.
Since our inception in 2004, we have been setting a new standard for the foreign exchange market and have transferred more than $70bn to date. Our diverse team of 650 specialist individuals span across 8 global offices, helping over 250,000 customers worldwide receive outstanding product offerings alongside dedicated award-winning customer service
Our mission to build the world's best financial services platform for international commerce accelerated upon joining the Ant Group. Ant supports over 1.2 billion customers and is dedicated to using technological infrastructure to provide inclusive financial services to individuals as well as small and micro businesses. Together, we believe financial services should be simple and we share Ant's vision of "bringing the world equal opportunities". Becoming an Ant Group company allows us to leverage one of the largest global commerce ecosystems with a platform for long-term growth across our key markets.