Delivery Assurance Lead
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- HSBC Bank plc
- 24 May 19
Delivery Assurance Lead
Delivery Assurance Lead
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
At HSBC, we are transforming technology in financial services, using the latest digital tools and methodologies to make our customers' banking experience simpler, better, faster and more secure.
To achieve this, we have many exciting challenges ahead and are looking for people with a real passion for what they would like to do. Working with some of the best technology talent we are searching for technologists and enablers that will help support us on this journey.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
The Global PPM practice is currently undergoing a Transformation, with a vision to establish a consistent set of Agile and DevOps standards and practices, accompanied by reliable management information & tools whilst uplifting the delivery capability of all change teams across the globe.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Delivery Assurance Lead.
Key duties include:
- Improve the way that we deliver global technology change across the bank
- Drive Agile ways of working and utilise Agile practices and DevOps capabilities
- Establish global Practices and Communities of Practice across the bank which will in turn change how teams work together to deliver change
- Lead the holistic view of the overall technology change agenda across all businesses and functions for technology globally
- Deliver insight and solutions tailored to optimising the change portfolio to maximise the investment in our strategic change agenda
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Able to demonstrate experience in delivering large technology projects using the Agile Methodology Circa £25 million plus
- Experience of implementing a recovery plan on complex projects from a core banking / insurance platform
- Proven experience of positive, challenging interactions with Senior Executives across the group
- Strong analytical background and proven ability in analytical rigour, including being able to contextualise data into activities and conclusions
- Proven ability in successfully designing and implementing large-scale, complex global / regional change initiatives
- Evidence of successfully managing financial plans
- Strong background in both Solution Architecture and Programme Architecture
- Successful experience in developing and retaining critical talent and building an effective
- Has established complex programme governance and reporting capabilities for large programmes
- Reviewed and assessed programme performance and implemented improvements to the programme performance
The base location for this role is London
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies. As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC UK is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating a diverse environment.