Local Knowledge Global Resources Specialist Consultants
- New York
- Hong Kong
Debt Capital Markets Expert
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Leading the delivery of the long term debt issuance strategy through the execution of bond issues in different formats, you will ensure the business meets its long-term funding requirements cost-effectively. You will also manage the company’s debt to market risks (interest rates, foreign exchange, inflation) to drive out performance for the group.
- Strong academic background.
- Related professional qualification(s).
- Extensive Debt Capital Markets experienced, gained within either a bank or corporate treasury environment.
- Strong working knowledge of all money market, foreign exchange, derivative and debt transactions.
- Keen interest in financial markets and the economy.
- Strong financial mathematical modelling skills.
- Ability to maintain business relationships with banks, auditors, external lawyers and business leaders.