One of the leading Debt Advisory boutiques is looking for an Analyst to join their London team. This successful, well established team work on deals throughout Europe across every sector. With rapid progression and one of the most highly regarded teams they offer an excellent opportunity to further develop and progress your career
My client is a leading Debt Advisory firm with offices across Europe, an excellent track recorded, successful management team and exposure to the most interesting, complex deal in the market.
They have worked several hundred transations over 20yrs totalling EUR50bn. They are having a record year this year having closed 10 deals already and are looking for an Analyst to join them and work on the origination and execution of transactions.
Working across Europe you will have exposure to a wide variety of exciting deals and the chance to work directly with the Partnership whilst developing a top-notch networkin within the Private Debt space.
They offer rapid progression meaning you will get to increase your level of responsiblity quicker than would be possible in a larger organisation and their structure allows this to happen by not being top-heavy giving you clear room for promotion.
- Working on a range of debt advisory projects with regular interaction with clients, banks, debt funds, lawyers, advisors, and others
- Liaising with banks and debt funds to secure competitive financing packages
- Building, reviewing and maintaining financial models
- Preparing documents, including teasers, management presentations and overviews of financing options
- Involvement in all stages of the financing process including direct exposure to C-level management and involvement in strategic discussions
- 1-3yrs Leveraged Finance or Debt Advisory experience within a well regarded institution
- Top-notch technical skills - the ability to build models from scratch
- Fluency in a European language in addition to English - German, Dutch or Italian essential
- The desire to work in a small but growing team working directly with MD's and Partners