I am working with an International Bank in the recruitment of a Dealers Assistant To monitor and manage the cash flow relating to the activities of the Branch.
- To ensure the Bank maintains a presence in the market and maintain its status under all appropriate regulations.
- To trade in honourable and professional manners, in accordance with FCA’s, BOE’s and all other relevant regulations and guidance notes such as ‘Market Conduct’, ‘UK Money Market Code’.
- Under the supervision of the Funding Dealer (Manager), to execute transactions, where applicable, within the credit limits approved by Head Office
- Under the supervision of the Funding Dealer (Manager), to trade products within the limits and conditions
- Under the supervision of the Funding Dealer (Manager), to manage liquidity.
- Under the supervision of the Funding Dealer (Manager), to quote prices for other departments and customers
- Under the supervision of the Dealer (Manager), to deal with the various matters related to the operation of Funding Department based on ‘section T1, T3 and T7 of Branch Procedure Manual’.
To be successful in the role you must have a qualification of Financial Regulation (CISI, Chartered Institute for Securities and Investments). A good understanding of regulatory framework operating and market products in required also. Experience working in a Treasury department would also be advantageous in being successful in this position. In return they are offering a salary up to £48,000.